SJAM SSI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SJAM SSI

St John Ambulance Johor Bahru - Division 3 - SMK Sultan Ismail

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Changes from Now On

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zhenwei

zhenwei

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-06-04

New Changes from Now On Empty
PostSubject: New Changes from Now On   New Changes from Now On Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:21 pm

OK. From now onwards, there will be a few changes to be done in SJAM SSI. These are not just simply planned by us but these are instructions from HQ, seniors and higher authorities. There will be a many things where i basically can't explain here as its done practically. So, i will emphasize more on the main thing.

First of all, the way of kumpul will be changing. The current command we use to kumpul everyone is "SEMUA AHLI ST. JOHN, SKUAD MASUK BARIS". This one is said to be wrong and not used anymore by ofices. We were told that the new one is

"SKUAD, DENGAR SINI SEMUA SEKALI. APABILA DAPAT HUKUMAN, TIGA BARISAN DI HADAPAN SAYA GERAK, SKUAD HARUSLAH BERSEDIA, BERLARI DAN BERBARIS TIGA BARISAN DI HADAPAN, DI TENGAH-TENGAH, DI MANA SAYA MENGHADAP. FAHAM ITU SKUAD X 2. TIGA BARISAN DI HADAPAN SAYA, GERAK !

Thats it. First of all, i apologize if i wat i am going to explain can't be understood but i ll try my best to explain here. And feel free to ask. Basically, when u shout, SKUAD DENGAR SINI SEMUA SEKALI, everyone around should senang diri automatically, and reply SKUAD to show that everyone's alert. If reply seems to be soft, commander shud repeat the command again for the third or second time, till everyone's alert. And at the end, when commander says FAHAM ITU SKUAD, everyone shud reply skuad once again. LOUD AND CLEAR. Then, when commander says TIGA BARISAN DI HADAPAN SAYA GERAK! everyone MUST quickly sedia and run to the kumpul site and masuk baris. As usual, always fill up the space on ur right first. DO NOT ONLY STICK TO FRENS. For this part, ignore the height and juz masuk. Its ok. This is all. There ll be more on this. But i cant rite any longer cos i think it might really confuse everyone. I will be explaining once again on our next meeting.

Next thing changed, kawad system. This also i will explain next time. A few things have changed.

These are the ones i can say here. I hope those who read this can pass the info arnd. We will start this from now onwrads. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE AND TELL EVERYONE. Thx.
Back to top Go down

New Changes from Now On
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SJAM SSI :: About Us :: Announcement-
Jump to: