SJAM SSI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SJAM SSI

St John Ambulance Johor Bahru - Division 3 - SMK Sultan Ismail

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BE A SOMEBODY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zhi yong Y

zhi yong Y

Male
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-11-30

BE A SOMEBODY Empty
PostSubject: BE A SOMEBODY   BE A SOMEBODY Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:25 am

nowadays, i can say no number is special or not special or who the god damn it is more important. nobody is different because you all are a team. so make sure do not neglect your teammates.
i can tell you straight to your faces now.. everyone faces including the recent winners, you are nobody. the day you are somebody is the day you put the gold cup right in front of my face. winning area competition is just taking the second step. so for those who didn't even take your first step yet, make sure you work hard and take your first step. make yourself somebody. every ssi st john member now is nobody. YOU ARE NOBODY. i can say no difference to a sleeping st john member. MAKE YOUSELF SOMEBODY BEGINNING FROM NOW. with determination and hardwork, nothing is impossible. if you feel like winning, just do it. nobody can stop you if u reli try hard and don't give up.

and if you wanna cock with me that you focus on sj that make your study like shit, den i cock with you.
example:
sureinthar= future dentist
vinod= future doctor
seow qin rui= future corporate finance & scrabble(nationals)
soo xi ying= asean scholar
keegan= future engineer

all these people are people who really sacrifice time to train hard and win hard. so do you still wanna talk nonsense with me? these people prove they cn balance study and st john
Back to top Go down

BE A SOMEBODY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SJAM SSI :: Updates & Events :: Competition Teams-
Jump to: