SJAM SSI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SJAM SSI

St John Ambulance Johor Bahru - Division 3 - SMK Sultan Ismail

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HARI KOKO 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kelvin

kelvin

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-30

HARI KOKO 2009 Empty
PostSubject: HARI KOKO 2009   HARI KOKO 2009 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:39 am

Attention:

To all St. John members who are taking part in this Saturdays Hari Koko marching competition on the 4th of July, hope you have done most of you training weeks ahead and still practise this week as well. I hope you people can give your best at training and make little or no mistakes. If you have any doubts please contact your seniors for further help as soon as possible. I believe you all can succed and become champions in the competition, but do not take it for granted make sure you practise daily either before or after school time. I also want to express my congrats to all ngo girls. We work to gether as team and do our best wherever we go. Futhermore, I would like to remind all the members of this Saturdays marching competition to be in full uniforms. I also hope to see you all in school early, if possible at 7 a.m. and not later than 7.15a.m. and I also hope you all cut you finger nails and keep it neat . Last but not least please do not panic during the competition. If anyone of you are not feeling well, please report to any of you seniors immediately. Thank You Very Much.

SERVICE FOR MANKIND
Back to top Go down

HARI KOKO 2009
Page 1 of 1