SJAM SSI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SJAM SSI

St John Ambulance Johor Bahru - Division 3 - SMK Sultan Ismail

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nursing Cadet 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zhenwei

zhenwei

Male
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Nursing Cadet 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Nursing Cadet 2010   Nursing Cadet 2010 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:20 am

This forum is so damn dusty and rusted, noone's updating it. So i'll try. "Try" to reignite this forum.

First of all, congratulations to NC 2010 which was originally NA but now NC but they still made it. To nationals. Well done for state and area and now focus for the next wan in this coming June. Be the first. FIRST one in JB to get the Nursing Cadet challenge trophy.

Next, congrats again to theory champions. We need more theory champs in SSI. Get it again in nationals. That's the one you'll really want.

Third, i seriously suggest to the admin of this forum. Change the title for this "event". We seriously can't use "Area Competition" anymore!! You guys really think SSI will only survive till Area? It's been 3 consecutive years we've won in area. So we shud juz put in as "Competition" or any other better names u all can think of.

And please dun make this as if im writing a blog for myself or talking to myself. Comment on anything and get more people here.
Back to top Go down

Nursing Cadet 2010
Page 1 of 1