SJAM SSI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SJAM SSI

St John Ambulance Johor Bahru - Division 3 - SMK Sultan Ismail

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebirth of this forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chloeyap

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Rebirth of this forum Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth of this forum   Rebirth of this forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:23 pm

Hi everyone,

after a long long long period of time where this forum basically died from inactivity, over the past few weeks we have put in a lot of effort into restoring it back to its former glory~

Much much thanks to our VP for 2010/2011, Cpl. Yeo Lee Kee for designing the new layout (and being so free as to magnify the title bar on Microsoft Paint to colour the pixels in one by one =.=). Also thanks to our President Sgt. Chia Li Xin for the header picture at the top of the page.

As some of you may have noticed we have cleaned up the forum a bit and grouped most of the topics together for convenience... Also we added a few new sections, which are General Rules and Regulations, Uniform Regulations, and the ''Very Happy'' section. The two regulation sections we will update with info very very soon, along with photo illustrations so it is clearer. The ''Very Happy'' section is for everyone, regardless of ex-senior, senior, or juniors to post whatever they like, just casual questions or off topic messages.

Hope everyone can appreciate and use this forum well, and we would love to hear some comments from everyone about how to improve it somemore.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chialixin

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of this forum   Rebirth of this forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:49 pm

haha..thanks me thanks me....so proud of myself...lol...
if got free time i try to do better want....
so,people....
give me some support....XD
Back to top Go down
Yeo_leekee

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of this forum   Rebirth of this forum Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:59 pm

please dont so perasan
Back to top Go down
chloeyap

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of this forum   Rebirth of this forum Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Miss President don't so proud of yourself first la... Push more juniors post here first
Back to top Go down
woonwanfang

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of this forum   Rebirth of this forum Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Or try to teach Miss Sub-Director to do the work. That is more worth being proud of. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of this forum   Rebirth of this forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebirth of this forum
Page 1 of 1